This course is only available to school students. Please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
The National Progression Award (NPA) in Building Service Engineering will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of building services engineering and the course will allow you to develop transferable skills such as problem solving, planning, organisational and communication skills.
What you will learn
National Progression Award in Building Services Engineering SCQF Level 5:
- Basic Electrical Installation Operations
- Basic Plumbing Operations
- Basic Heating and Ventilation Operations
- Basic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Operations
- Energy and the Environment
- Systems, Roles, Responsibilities and Procedures
You must have:
- National 5 Maths
Days Per Week Tuesdays and Thursdays - 1.30 pm to 4 pm
You might go on to do:
- Modern Apprenticeships in Heating and Ventilation, Service and Maintenance, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or general employment in the engineering or construction industry.
- A National Certificate in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Installation, Plumbing, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering